Saturday, May 5, 2012

World Of Warcraft My Take On It

This is my review of World Of Warcraft.

I would like to say that I have been playing for quit sometime now I Must say that I love the game.

World Of Warcraft is and online based game which in my humble option it takes on a life of it's own
but that a good thing it keep you playing day after day. I have logged over 243 days of playing on my account. And if you are doing the math that is over 5800 hours of game play. Now you are saying to yourself I must be crazy for putting that many hours into a game.

But I am not crazy Blizzard keeps adding to stuff and content all the time which  keeps the game alive
and kicking for me anyway  and with over 11 million players playing world wide  you can't go wrong.

They will give a free trail up to level 20 now before you have to pay to upgrade to a full account
so give a try you just might get hooked there are a million things to do in this wild ride that is called
World Of Warcraft but be very careful it just might take a hold of you and not let go like has me and
millions of others.

And there are thousands of add on that you can download that will help you in your game play
from sources like (curse.com) (wowmatrix.com) these are just a few sources for add on content.

And there are many guides out there on the market  I have tried many of them over the years and the best that I found is one call Zygor Guides it takes you through step by step as you play the game they
make it real simple just follow the arrow to the spot the guide tells you to go.


So that why I highly would suggest to anyone that wants to get the most out of there game play
I would check out Zygor Guides I use it everyday and have for a while now.

You can get Zygor Guides here http://zygorguide.com

Check back in I will be posting more on games and products as I try them out to give you my honest
option.


Click here to sign up for our Free Newsletter and product updates

No comments:

Post a Comment